((Honestly I’m feeling very tired at the moment. I’m sad and lonely and I can’t find the energy to do anything. My mind won’t cooperate with me and it’s making it difficult to complete the simplest of tasks. I can only watch shitty videos or play video games to distract myself. I’m struggling to draw and write pretty much anything.
I guess what I’m saying is I’m feeling really depressed. I’m in a cold state and I feel like I don’t really exist. I just want to curl up and hide somewhere. I’m not doing well, which is obviously part of why I’m not around. I can’t say when things will get better. They’ve been going downhill for a while.
I found another lump on one of my girls last night.))
"O-oh God, it… it started?" Frank shuddered visibly. "B-but… but I didn’t git the other guy yet! W-when- when can I go git him?"
In either case, he needed to get moving. The schlubby wastelander looked around, suddenly more panicked than usual. There… wasn’t much around. Empty bottles, rubble. But surely something around here was worthwhile… right? With an uneasy glance back at her, he began to walk.
Daisy Chain left the man without the comfort of reassurance. There was no calming voice to tell him that he had enough time; no warning as to when he might be shot in the back. Nothing to ease his nerves. All the raider offered was a grin, and a wave—though it was no goodbye, unfortunately. They wouldn’t be parting ways just yet.
She stayed put for a moment, gesturing at Frank to scurry along each time he peeked back while bumbling along, slow and anxious. All it took was a long enough glance in one direction, and he would find she was gone.
But only out of his sight.
So I have 200 followers on this filthy garbage blog for some reason. I should delete it cause it’s already too many for me, but I’m doing a giveaway instead (for now).
- 1st Prize : a full-body, full-color
- 2nd Prize : a full-body line-art with shading
- 3rd Prize : a full-body shitty sketchel
5 runners up will get SHITTIER paper sketcharoos
I’ll draw anything I’ll even draw you a big fat nasty porno (with one character)
BUT here’s ya rules:
- -You GOTTA be following me
- -You get one reblog OR one like
- -Keep your ask open
- -No giveaway blogs
I’m using a random generator to pick out the three winners.
This giveaway is gonna last a week, and ends on September 17th at 11:59pm EST. If you have any questions you’re free to contact me here or on my main, cazadork.
Jack n D.C. :3c
((My secret shame that is actually a secret to no-one.))
- big spoon/little spoon: Daisy Chain was the big spoon at first, since she wouldn’t mention she wanted to cuddle, and would squirm up behind him in the night. Eventually she became fed up with it and dragged herself out of bed, walked around to his side, and squished herself in between his chest and the very edge of the mattress. She wound up on the floor, but Jack sorta caught on from there. :o)
- favorite non-sexual activity: Lazing around while they watch the television on mute and create their own commentary and/or dialogue. They think it’s hilarious. They’re the only ones.
- who uses all the hot water: Daisy. Jack doesn’t mind so much, since washing isn’t a big concern of his anyway. Regardless, he does occasionally insist on walking in when she’s been showering too long and he’s gotten bored.
- most trivial thing they fight over: Food/dinner/etc. Neither of the two will usually cook for the other. It’s almost become a daily ritual between them. Whoever didn’t get a meal prepared for them will just work to steal the other’s food.
- who does most of the cleaning: Neither of them are big on cleaning. I think Daisy would at least do it more often than Jack. Usually only once things start getting lost, though.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: Daisy Chain is king of both controller and couch. Jack makes an effort to fight her over the territory sometimes, but he’s usually content once she gives up and at least lets him sit down with her, since he can make his own entertainment from there by annoying the crap out of her.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: Daisyyy. She doesn’t do well in the cold.
- who steals the blankets: Again, D.C.
- who leaves their stuff around: Both of them, but Jack more than Daisy.
- who remembers to buy the milk: The two of them, although they generally always buy something extra alongside it.
- who remembers anniversaries: She’s not good at it, but Daisy Chain, even though there’s absolutely no reason for her to do so. They’re just friends, after all. 8~)
- who cooks normally?: Take-out is a very popular thing with them. Whenever there is any cooking done, it’s by D.C. She doesn’t trust Jack near the kitchen.
- how often do they fight?: Not often, and not about anything serious, generally. A lot of them time Jack either walks away from the situation, or stuffs Daisy’s face in his chest until she shuts up. If he were to see her in a worse state of anger, I don’t think he’d stick around.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: Jack does plenty! Sleeps on other people’s couches, meets other nice ladies, drinks, drives; the fun stuff! Daisy Chain works to keep her shitty job, hops from bar to bar, and holes up in her apartment.
- nicknames for each other?: Casanova for Jack, and Blondie for Daisy. Sometimes she also calls him Jackalope.
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: It could go either way, honestly. Just don’t expect anything fancy!
- who steals the covers at night?: Daisy Chain.
- what would they get each other for gifts?: They generally don’t give gifts intentionally. Sometimes they just hand the other a beer out of nowhere, or give a slice of pizza.
- who kissed who first?: D.C. would probably kiss Jack first, I think.
- who made the first move?: I’m not sure if Jack would have the stomach, so maybe Daisy again?
- who remembers things?: They both have pretty bad memories, I’d say.
- who started the relationship?: Relationship? :o)
- who cusses more?: They both cuss a whole lot.
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?: Laugh, most likely. Depending on the severity, they might look to patch the other up.
((I'M GOING TO BED BUT I WANNA SEND ONE BEFORE I SLEEP SO Ruck/Gio. Alternatively: Gracie and DC.))
((Technically, this isn’t the place for it, but just you TRY AND STOP ME FROM TALKING ABOUT SHIPS. Warning for #nsfw mentions.))
- big spoon/little spoon: Generally Ruckus likes to be the big spoon, as he is forever and always a cuddly beast. But after an elbow or two in the stomach and a headbutt to the face, he decided to surrender that position to Gio for his own good. He wasn’t happy about it.
- favorite non-sexual activity: Cuddles, 100%. The two of them are big on cuddling as a whole, but Ruckus especially likes it because Giovanni doesn’t know how to shut up, and he likes to take the time to just relax, pretend to listen, and half-watch whatever trash Gio’s put on TV.
- who uses all the hot water: Gioooo. I have a feeling he takes longer in the bathroom when taking care of the morning rituals, and it absolutely drives Ruckus up a wall. I have to SHAVE, Martelli. I have to DO MY HAIR. He’s figured out that he can control his usage by turning on the rest of the taps in the house all at once.
- most trivial thing they fight over: Breakfast, and waking up for it. Gio is not an early bird. Gio does not care about breakfast. That’s just too bad for him, because Ruckus insists on making extra food every day, and fighting Gio out of bed so that he can make him eat it.
- who does most of the cleaning: The boogeyman? Casper the friendly fucking ghost? No-one knows where any of the mess ends up going. They don’t care.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: Gio gets special TV privileges since Ruckus isn’t big on watching it. He regrets ever mentioning this now that he’s been made to watch season upon season of trash TV.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: They take turns. That’s what Ruckus would tell you. Gio, who is always made to call, would say otherwise.
- who steals the blankets: Gio TRIES to take them all. Ruckus takes any claims upon his blankets as an invitation for battle, and war must begin. He just falls asleep in Gio’s cuddly blanket-coccoons after a while of roughhousing, though.
- who leaves their stuff around: Both. They’re both so bad.
- who remembers to buy the milk: How the shit did Henry VIII’s fucking milk end up in the fridge?
- who remembers anniversaries: They both do, but Gio is the only one willing to acknowledge them, and he gives up on doing so eventually. Ruckus can remember some, like when they first met and kissed, but he aims to remember to forget.
- who cooks normally?: Ruckusss. He’s not the best cook, but he gets the job done, and Gio will damn well deal with burnt toast and egg shells because at least this way they still HAVE a kitchen to speak of.
- how often do they fight?: Fight? Why fight? What’s there to fight about? Everything’s fine. Everything’s good. There’s absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: Gio spends a lot of time with his family, catching up and filling them in on his Totally Healthy Relationship :~) Ruckus gets up to a lot of different things, since he’s very spontaneous, and also a trouble-making shitlord.
- nicknames for each other?: Romeo for Ruckus and Julio for Gio… It’s a spin on Romeo and Juliet. What awful, cheesy little nuggets.
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: Gio, oh poor, sweet Gio… Even when Ruckus isn’t worth spoiling, he goes above and beyond to shower him in goods and affection. But just because they’re good friends right, haha, of course.
- who steals the covers at night?: Well, rather than steal them, Gio wraps both he and Ruckus up in them extra tight and cozy. He appreciates it when he first wakes up all toasty.
- what would they get each other for gifts?: Gio would buy Ruckus various things he might fancy, maybe even get him a guitar to encourage Ruck’s interest in playing if he found out about it. Ruckus surprises him with sex at inappropriate moments and places.
- who kissed who first?: Ruckus kissed Gio first, after he said he would be interested in doing so, and asked Ruck if it would be okay. Obviously a smooch was the reasonable response.
- who made the first move?: Ruck, I guess!
- who remembers things?: Gio does so a lot more than Ruckus.
- who started the relationship?: Gio, please, no, don’t put so much of yourself into this relationship, can you even call it a relationship what are you doing.
- who cusses more?: Ruckus, by a long shot.
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?: Gio would insist Ruckus go to a doctor, smoke his way through a couple packets of cigarettes and expect the worst. Ruckus would take Gio to be patched up, but he’d be pretty chill about it all. Just sit at Gio’s bedside and make fun of him, laugh a little.
if you can think of a ship, i will answer either of these sets of questions for them:
- big spoon/little spoon:
- favorite non-sexual activity:
- who uses all the hot water:
- most trivial thing they fight over:
- who does most of the cleaning:
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue:
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working:
- who steals the blankets:
- who leaves their stuff around:
- who remembers to buy the milk:
- who remembers anniversaries:
- who cooks normally?:
- how often do they fight?:
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?:
- nicknames for each other?:
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?:
- who steals the covers at night?:
- what would they get each other for gifts?:
- who kissed who first?:
- who made the first move?:
- who remembers things?:
- who started the relationship?:
- who cusses more?:
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?:
♔ : Finding your muse wearing their clothes
♕: Holding hands
♖: Having their hair washed by your muse
♗: Your muse falling asleep with their head in my muse's lap.
♘: Cuddling in a blanket fort
♙: Sharing a bed
♚: Head scratches
♛: Sharing a dessert
♜: Shoulder rubs
♝: Reading a book together
♞: Caring for each other while ill (specify which party is which)
♟: Patching up a wound
♤: Taking a bath together
♧: Your muse playing with their hair
♡: Accidentally falling asleep together
♢: Forehead or cheek kisses
♠: Your muse adjusting their jewelry/neck tie/ etc.
♣: Back scratches
♥: Your muse crying about something
♦: Slow dancing
((I doodle so much crap and I ALWAYS tell myself I should post some of it, just so I can post something, but I’m so sensitive about my art. I am a weenie.))
((Thank you all for any well-wishes sent for myself or my ratbaby! It’s been confirmed that the surgery is complete, and she is now in recovery; nearly ready to come home, too! Everything went well, but we’re not quite out of the woods yet. The next few days will be sorta critical, but I’ll be watching her like a hawk, no doubt. :’) I’m so happy. Thanks for keeping me sane with your kind words.))
((I AM BORED, what should I draw??))