((Would anyone be willing to share their brush settings (for sai)? I’m having a hard time finding many I like, and it’s a real pain. >:( ))
A suspicious quirk of the brow came first, but her eyes did soon follow his subtle gesture to the thin alleyway; it’s entrance only visible between the two crumbling structures. She wasn’t keen on the idea of privacy when strangers were involved, unused to dealing with those who had a reputation to uphold… If it was what she needed in order to get her fix, however, she’d happily take the risk.
"Med-X," she readily replied, her eyes slipping closed as a soft smile claimed her lips. One of her hands lifted up to rest on Zex’s shoulder, and from there it slid down his arm until it claimed his own. Holding him, she offered a half-lidded glance that was more for those around them than it was for the doctor, before turning to lead him towards the buildings.
Assuming he wasn’t the conservative type, a random fuck seemed like a good cover-up for a drug deal, in her mind.
He merely shrugged at the look of skepticism. It was bad enough the Followers wouldn’t give him the time of day, he didn’t need to alienate what few friends he still had with the NCR through a happenstance situation catching him the act of dealing drugs.
He didn’t need shit like that. Not now.
Lucky for him, it seemed her choice was already made. And it just so happened Med-X was very much in stock. “Ya got it, sweetheart.” He didn’t bother shushing himself, as far as anyone else knew, he was just sweet talking a pretty girl who was leading him into a alleyway.
Hardly an uncommon occurrence in Freeside.
Once in, he began rifling through the contents of his medic bag, offering a small smile to the possible buyer. “Not one to get close to everyone I deal with, but d’ya got a name girlie?” Kindness did well to ease the suspicion and tension mutual strangers had. Especially important considering that drugs were involved.
As soon as the two hit the entrance of the alleyway, it was back to business. Daisy Chain slid away from the doctor’s side, and took a step back as he got to searching. It seemed best to give the man some space. She didn’t want to seem desperate for the fix.
She expected silence, but it wasn’t unusual for a dealer to try and work up a conversation. She had nothing against some casual banter. It was letting them ‘get close’ that she had a problem with. Still, she smiled all the same. “Sure do. You can just call me ‘blondie’, though.”
It wasn’t a great point of interest, names and the like, but since he’d gone ahead and asked first, she went on to do the same. “And what d’you go by?”
I’ll generate a number between 1-45 and my character will answer a love-related headcanon question (romantic and platonic present).
Or you can look below the cut and send a number of your choosing that you would like answered.
!! ☼ :D
[to: jackrabbit jerkoff]
[11:43pm] did u touch my stuff?did
[11:43pm] when you were over. i mean did u move shit
[11:51pm] do think this is funny?
[11:54pm] im coming over
[11:57pm] u better fuckin b home harte
[12:15am] i told u to be there
[to: jackrabbit jerkoff]
[9:02am] hey i found it. my shit
[9:03am] guss u didn’t touch it.
[9:03am] fuckin surprisin tbh
[9:04am] sux about ur window
[9:05am] u gotta check ur phon
[9:12am] i made u som pancake mix
[to: doctor jizz l]
[6:15pm] u always look dwn
[6:15pm] y fckin look down dnt
[6:15pm] do that
[6:16pm] dont look at me dontt i do
[6:16pm] n ihate et
[6:24pm] fck dont n
[6:31pm] so rnvm.
[to: winter wondrland]
[3:52am] ykno i wuz
[3:52am] its erly early* but
[3:53am] i’m thinkin, i’m trying to sleep n i relized
[3:53am] sheep r shifty lil fuckers ain’t they? ?
[4:36am] u kinda look like a sheep
- Send me ☺ for a loving/affectionate text
- Send me ♣ for a drunk text
- Send me ♥ for a sexual/naughty text
- Send me !! for a threatening text
- Send me ☼ for a morning text
- Send me ?? for a strange/vague text
- Send me ► for a text not meant for you
- Send me ↕ for a scared/worried text
"O-oh God, it… it started?" Frank shuddered visibly. "B-but… but I didn’t git the other guy yet! W-when- when can I go git him?"
In either case, he needed to get moving. The schlubby wastelander looked around, suddenly more panicked than usual. There… wasn’t much around. Empty bottles, rubble. But surely something around here was worthwhile… right? With an uneasy glance back at her, he began to walk.
Daisy Chain left the man without the comfort of reassurance. There was no calming voice to tell him that he had enough time; no warning as to when he might be shot in the back. Nothing to ease his nerves. All the raider offered was a grin, and a wave—though it was no goodbye, unfortunately. They wouldn’t be parting ways just yet.
She stayed put for a moment, gesturing at Frank to scurry along each time he peeked back while bumbling along, slow and anxious. All it took was a long enough glance in one direction, and he would find she was gone.
But only out of his sight.
So I have 200 followers on this filthy garbage blog for some reason. I should delete it cause it’s already too many for me, but I’m doing a giveaway instead (for now).
- 1st Prize : a full-body, full-color
- 2nd Prize : a full-body line-art with shading
- 3rd Prize : a full-body shitty sketchel
5 runners up will get SHITTIER paper sketcharoos
I’ll draw anything I’ll even draw you a big fat nasty porno (with one character)
BUT here’s ya rules:
- -You GOTTA be following me
- -You get one reblog OR one like
- -Keep your ask open
- -No giveaway blogs
I’m using a random generator to pick out the three winners.
This giveaway is gonna last a week, and ends on September 17th at 11:59pm EST. If you have any questions you’re free to contact me here or on my main, cazadork.
Jack n D.C. :3c
((My secret shame that is actually a secret to no-one.))
- big spoon/little spoon: Daisy Chain was the big spoon at first, since she wouldn’t mention she wanted to cuddle, and would squirm up behind him in the night. Eventually she became fed up with it and dragged herself out of bed, walked around to his side, and squished herself in between his chest and the very edge of the mattress. She wound up on the floor, but Jack sorta caught on from there. :o)
- favorite non-sexual activity: Lazing around while they watch the television on mute and create their own commentary and/or dialogue. They think it’s hilarious. They’re the only ones.
- who uses all the hot water: Daisy. Jack doesn’t mind so much, since washing isn’t a big concern of his anyway. Regardless, he does occasionally insist on walking in when she’s been showering too long and he’s gotten bored.
- most trivial thing they fight over: Food/dinner/etc. Neither of the two will usually cook for the other. It’s almost become a daily ritual between them. Whoever didn’t get a meal prepared for them will just work to steal the other’s food.
- who does most of the cleaning: Neither of them are big on cleaning. I think Daisy would at least do it more often than Jack. Usually only once things start getting lost, though.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: Daisy Chain is king of both controller and couch. Jack makes an effort to fight her over the territory sometimes, but he’s usually content once she gives up and at least lets him sit down with her, since he can make his own entertainment from there by annoying the crap out of her.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: Daisyyy. She doesn’t do well in the cold.
- who steals the blankets: Again, D.C.
- who leaves their stuff around: Both of them, but Jack more than Daisy.
- who remembers to buy the milk: The two of them, although they generally always buy something extra alongside it.
- who remembers anniversaries: She’s not good at it, but Daisy Chain, even though there’s absolutely no reason for her to do so. They’re just friends, after all. 8~)
- who cooks normally?: Take-out is a very popular thing with them. Whenever there is any cooking done, it’s by D.C. She doesn’t trust Jack near the kitchen.
- how often do they fight?: Not often, and not about anything serious, generally. A lot of them time Jack either walks away from the situation, or stuffs Daisy’s face in his chest until she shuts up. If he were to see her in a worse state of anger, I don’t think he’d stick around.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: Jack does plenty! Sleeps on other people’s couches, meets other nice ladies, drinks, drives; the fun stuff! Daisy Chain works to keep her shitty job, hops from bar to bar, and holes up in her apartment.
- nicknames for each other?: Casanova for Jack, and Blondie for Daisy. Sometimes she also calls him Jackalope.
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: It could go either way, honestly. Just don’t expect anything fancy!
- who steals the covers at night?: Daisy Chain.
- what would they get each other for gifts?: They generally don’t give gifts intentionally. Sometimes they just hand the other a beer out of nowhere, or give a slice of pizza.
- who kissed who first?: D.C. would probably kiss Jack first, I think.
- who made the first move?: I’m not sure if Jack would have the stomach, so maybe Daisy again?
- who remembers things?: They both have pretty bad memories, I’d say.
- who started the relationship?: Relationship? :o)
- who cusses more?: They both cuss a whole lot.
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?: Laugh, most likely. Depending on the severity, they might look to patch the other up.